This blog contains my own personal opinions only

This blog contains my own personal opinions only
This blog contains my own personal opinions only

Sunday 5 June 2011

BNP stoke back telling the truth

Congratulations to the stoke leafleters yesterday out spreading the truth,i only wish i could have been there instead i was feeling sorry for myself on my sickbed with what the docs call severe laringitis.I was there in spirit and will soon be back out there in person.This is only the start as for the next 4 years we at stoke BNP will be awakening the people of stoke on trent up to the realities of the lies of the labour council and their uaf counterparts.While talking about the council i wonder how many of the good people of bentilee are aware that of their 2 councillors one lives in hollington which is at least 30 minutes drive from bentilee and the other lives on eaton park so pray tell just how much can they possibly know about the problems of living on this estate.They are insulated against real life on this estate and you think that they have our best interests at heart.As a personal point of veiw i doubt it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment