This blog contains my own personal opinions only

This blog contains my own personal opinions only
This blog contains my own personal opinions only

Friday 5 October 2012

A BNP MEMBERS PLEDGE TO FUTURE GENERATIONS

I will always fight against the injustice being heaped upon you by left wing Marxist governments. I will fight to my death against the colonization of this great island of ours by the islamist scum of society I will go to prison for your right to free speech I will fight to the death for your right to live in a free country I will fight for your rights of the freedom to live your life as a christian I will fight for your rights of the freedom to live your life as an atheist I WILL FIGHT AND BE IMPRISONED AND DIE FOR MY COUNTRY I WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED FOR YOUR FREEDOM THIS IS MY PLEDGE TO YOU DAVID LEESE 05/10/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment