This blog contains my own personal opinions only

This blog contains my own personal opinions only
This blog contains my own personal opinions only

Tuesday 9 October 2012

ISLAMIC THUGS TARGET UNI STUDENTS IN STOKE

At around 3pm yesterday Monday 08/10/12 a gang of Muslim extremists descended on stoke On Trent university handing out leaflets extolling Islam and sharia law. They were on college rd outside the university library and around the university campus. when one young lady uni student refused there leaflet they called her a kufur. When she explained calmly that she was a christian she was told that she would burn in hell. Her and her friends were then subject to a torrent of abuse calling them white slags. This from a so called peaceful religion. This young lady contacted me because in her words . "I really do not know where these specimen get there ideas from and why they have the right to call me and my friends white slags.. In fucking ENGLAND." " i was that disgusted, how they targeted a group of me and my friends, and called us those names without knowing us. i almost spat in his face, i know this is wrong," She was not wrong this is my country this is our country This is ENGLAND my ENGLAND your ENGLAND WE WILL NEVER GIVE ENGLAND UP TO THIS EVIL DIABOLICAL VILE SECT CALLED ISLAM

No comments:

Post a Comment