This blog contains my own personal opinions only

This blog contains my own personal opinions only
This blog contains my own personal opinions only

Wednesday 12 October 2011

police dont seem to care

A week ago i witnnesed a horrific accident involving a young male and a lucky seven taxi.At 6.15 in the morning i was a passenger in a car pulling up at traffic lights at the bridge coming from stoke up to leek rd the taxi was travelling far to fast and the male hit him and landed on the opposite side of the road i stayed with the man untill the paramedic arrived and gave my details to the police.The police have not even bothered to contact me or other witnneses for statements.So i can only make the assumption that he has got off with it as an accident.I wonder if it was an english driver wether they would have let him off so lightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment